2. I think this is reasonable. Does simultaneous mean at the exact same time? Being able to use software in this way is a major savings to school districts.
3. The ethical thing to do would be for the software company to send the school the older version. They should be held accountable to make software backwards-compatible.
7. I don't really understand this. Is is a password protected website the only certain parents and teachers can see?
8. Is it the student's fault if the media used does not really belong to him? How do you keep up on this stuff?
11. This answer was not really clear. Is it only okay when the show being used is on PBS? Are other cable or network shows alright with using their media?
12. Is there a law that can keep manufacturers from doing this?
14. As if Disney doesn't have enough money already.
15. I guess this makes sense.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment